Saturday 31 March 2012

Psst! I'm guest-posting at Crash Test Mummy today

Bonjour, mes amies. It's a blustery day in Old Hobart Town - great for drying the entire Planet Baby's bedding now fluttering on the clothesline! Just a quickie today.

The delightful Laney over at Crash Test Mummy is kindly featuring me over at her blog here today.

I'd love you to pop over there and say hello to her from me!
She's such a gorgeous blogger who's only been blogging for 8 months but has built up a sizeable following on her blog, Facebook and Twitter. She has two young children (CrashGirl and CrashBoy) and is married to CrashHubby.

So what's with all the 'crashing', I can hear you asking? Well, you can read her extraordinary story here of how she lived through adrenal fatigue. Go on, clickety-click, it's a fascinating read and something you've probably never heard about, if you're like me.

Now she's feeling better, she's taken to blogging with gusto and has formed an impressive community of followers. This is how she describes her blog:
My mission
My mission is to build a community of mums who find and share tried and tested advice, recommendations, tips and products that make life easier and motherhood more fun.
What do I crash test?
Motherhood is a hard gig and there is so much information out there about what to do or not to do, or what to buy, that it becomes overwhelming. 
I hope my crash testing can help you sort out the best from the rest! 
She's truly a glittering star in blogging's bright firmament, is incredibly generous to, and supportive of, other bloggers, and I'm thrilled to be following her blog. 

Why don't you treat yourself by following it, too? Just click here to subscribe to her blog in your Reader. 

I know she'll welcome you with open arms, although she's a *bit distracted* this weekend. She's whooping it up with all those other wonderful bloggers at the Digital Parents Conference in Melbourne. Hopefully I'll make it next year ☺.

Enjoy your weekend, Planetarians near and far!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...